This half size torso is an excellent tool in basic anatomy education. Composed as follows:
• head, divided in 2 parts, showing a section of the brain and the upper respiratory tract
• half of the brain, showing internal structures
• 2 lungs
• heart (2 parts) showing the atria, ventricles and valves
• liver with gallbladder
• single piece including small intestine, large intestine and pancreas
• removable cover that exposes interior of caecum.
Mounted on base.
Size: 20x15x46.5 cm – Weight: approx. 2190 g